• 200 cigarettes or
• 20 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 2 litres of table wine,
• 1 litre of liquor or spirits with more than 22% of alcohol (of 2 litres of strong wine, champagne or any other beverage);
• 60 ml of perfume
• 250 ml of eau de toilette
• Gifts to the value of 76.70 Euros
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products
• Antiques and valuable works of art
• Animals and pets
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Weapons and ammunition brought into the country for the purpose of hunting will need a special permit issued by the police authorities.
• Plant and meat products will need permission from the Ministry Of Agriculture in order to be granted access into the country.
• Cats, dogs and other pets being imported will require a veterinarian health certificate confirming the pets’ healthy state and vaccination against Rabies.